A Quick and Easy but Totally Delicious Side-dish
Serves 4 as a side-dish
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Green Beans, washed and trimmed
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 1 Large Tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Chili Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on medium high. While it heats, slice the garlic as thinly as you can, into chips.
- When the pan is hot, add the green beans and the garlic. Sautee for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly, until the garlic gets crispy and the green beans blister.
- Add the tomato, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir quickly, and the tomato will break down and combine with the oil to make a sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the tomato is broken down and the sauce comes together.
- Remove to a bowl and top with the cheese, if using. Enjoy!