Day 4 of Winter Break Fun!❄️
Take your movie experience to the next level! Make a fort, spice up your popcorn or movie snacks, and choose a favourite movie, and have the best Friday ever.🍿 Please tag us in your creations. We hope you had a great winter break.😊
Looking for some great fort and snack ideas? Visit these links below
DIY Fort Ideas
- How to build a blanket fort using simple items from around your house – including a video: how to make a fort 3 different ways. Grab some blankets and sheets, clothes pins, etc. and use these tips, tricks and fort ideas to make the best fort ever! Click here
- The art of blanket fort construction is pretty simple. First, gather supplies for your fort’s walls and ceiling, cushions for the floor, and clips and string for securing your walls. Click here for more details
- Everyone needs a good fort, whether it’s a secret lair, a grand castle, or deep, dark cave. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to make your own fort out of things you have around your home, like blankets, sheets, pillows, books—whatever you can find! We’ll show you how to set up your own basic fort, give you some ideas on other ways to build your perfect hideaway, and let you in on how to deck it out to make it comfy, cozy, and stocked with snacks. Click here to see more
Popcorn Snack Ideas
- Sweet and Salty Marshmallow Popcorn-this sweet and salty popcorn is easy to make and great for movie night, game day, or any day! Kids and adults love it! Click here for inspiration.
- Why be basic when you can be awesome? These 25 unique popcorn recipes will be your new favorite movie companions. Let’s get popping! Click here to choose which is your favourite!
- Caramel popcorn is all dressed up with nuts and drizzled with chocolate in this yummy snack recipe. Click here for the recipe.